Tuesday, June 2, 2009

travel time- day 1

Yesterday was a mess. I ran around all morning trying to get all of my errands done before leaving town. Coming back from the dmv this guy pulled up next to me. Its the 5th r35 i've seen in florida, 3 of which were in port st lucie. seems like a really wierd place to find such a rare supercar.


Drove 8 million miles, got way sunburned on my left side, then stopped in Valdosta, Ga for lunch. I've always wanted to go there, but never knew why. Cool looking downtown area, even though it seems like everything shuts down at 5pm. had the best chicken salad sandwich tho.




made it to a hotel in woodstock, ga for the night. Man it felt good to take a shower.

leaving in a few minutes for deals gap and the tail of the dragon! many many pix of that will be up after i get done there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers